The Official Forums Of cellscape
please login or register.
please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum of the greatest server of all time cellscape

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll for who you think should be the next mod

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Humongofrog

Rep : 1

Poll for who you think should be the next mod Empty
PostSubject: Poll for who you think should be the next mod   Poll for who you think should be the next mod Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Anyone have any people they want to be mod? Post there names below and we will see who should be the next mod. P.s. no voting for yourself!

affraid Humongofrog
Back to top Go down
mobs r noobs

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Poll for who you think should be the next mod   Poll for who you think should be the next mod Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:05 pm

HUMONGOFROG
Back to top Go down
Humongofrog

PostSubject: Re: Poll for who you think should be the next mod   Poll for who you think should be the next mod Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:22 am

I vote for mobs r noobs. Gl man

affraid Humongofrog
Back to top Go down
Humongofrog

PostSubject: Re: Poll for who you think should be the next mod   Poll for who you think should be the next mod Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:08 am

Hey guys um, there has been alot of fighting and stoff about wither the poll or not counts for anything and about who votes for who. let me straighten it up. Whoever wins the poll gets mod spot (cell told me this). Dont fight over votes, if u get some you get some. And last of all, dont get wroked up about it. thanks

affraid Humongofrog
Back to top Go down
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Poll for who you think should be the next mod   Poll for who you think should be the next mod Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:58 am

Let me make this clear, Humongo. It doesn't matter what cell said, It is unfair that we only have 5 players on the server and expect them to vote for us. 5 people most of that doesn't even visit the site for pete sake. Also, I think that the Moderator APP should count instead and let it go from there. I say lets delete this poll. Don't get to confident over yourself just because you have 1 vote and know that i wont get any... and you beat me by 1.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Poll for who you think should be the next mod   Poll for who you think should be the next mod Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:01 am

You want to stick by the rules, just because you know i wont get any and you have 1 and think you will win.You have mobs. I have alot of friends on this server, but they are too lazy to even look at this website.What makes you think YOU will even get any MORE votes?You Won't

P.S for a joke. What grinds your gears?:When humongofrog does this to me Sad
Back to top Go down
Raloaf

PostSubject: Re: Poll for who you think should be the next mod   Poll for who you think should be the next mod Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:26 am

Toxic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll for who you think should be the next mod   Poll for who you think should be the next mod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll for who you think should be the next mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Forums Of cellscape :: Server Discussion :: Server Discussion-
Jump to: