The Official Forums Of cellscape
please login or register.
please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum of the greatest server of all time cellscape

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Rep : 1

The New Forums Empty
PostSubject: The New Forums   The New Forums Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:48 am

Every one please register to the new forums and vote for 30m ingame

to claim your 30m ingame talk to an administrator.

Thanks Cell
Back to top Go down
https://pkmadness.darkbb.com
pivotgamer84

Rep : 0

The New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Forums   The New Forums Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Hey Syed! Its Mike from school! Upload the source, if it really is yours!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Forums   The New Forums Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:22 pm

This isnt syed its his coder

Cell
Back to top Go down
pivotgamer84

The New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Forums   The New Forums Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Oh, he told me at school today that he would let me have the server source.
He said he bought the main domain (which is actually possible to get free) and that he owns the server.

If you could tell im that I would like the server source, that would be great.

He said that I could have it if I put my custom Keyblade in his server.

He is really hard to believe, so I will hold up to my end of the deal once he does his part.

Releasing my models is nothing to lose... so if I get the source, I'll be more than happy to give him all my models.

I don't plan on making it online for others, just for me to build on, learn, and play on with a few friends for fun. 508's are boring because of the old graphics, and old items.

If you could provide a link for the source too, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Forums   The New Forums Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:35 pm

Sorry but you can NOT have the source because its custom made by me

Cell
Back to top Go down
pivotgamer84

The New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Forums   The New Forums Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:23 pm

Ok, well make sure you tell Syed he can't have my models then.
Make sure you call him a liar too.
Back to top Go down
dragon clawsss

dragon clawsss

The New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Forums   The New Forums Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:20 pm

thank you every one for joining our client dragon claws/syed owner and cell owner and mike im lke mainowner i could make any one mod owner admin hidden if i want i got Source me and cell are main owner of cellscape!! i got source i wont give to any one i got main Source and cell has backup Source incase something happens to my Source and people donate for gs claws pvp armour and more look at forume for more detail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u think im lieing download client ill show u i could make u any right for about 10 secs i cant give Source to no one u might hack it then make it your own no one get Source only me and cell okay......... and nice try mike i know wat ur trying to do ur try to get me to give u Source so u could have a server cuase u cant find good Source lol nice try but it fails. cell him his me and u r owner i also have Source and mike i was just jkin that ill give u source i dont have stupid models i could get them for free.........
Back to top Go down
http://near-hell.info
dragon clawsss

dragon clawsss

The New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Forums   The New Forums Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:33 pm

vote and either talk to dragon claws, cell, syndrone, syndr0me to get 30m in make or talk to other admins!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dragon clawsss

dragon clawsss

The New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Forums   The New Forums Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:35 pm

and cell could u make me owner on this forume also????
Back to top Go down
admins

The New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Forums   The New Forums Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:42 pm

mike c,mon man join our client and tell out friends from school to join umm i think there is about 50 people who play it i see there char file i could
Back to top Go down
admins

The New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Forums   The New Forums Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:50 pm

we need 1 more mod!!!!!!!!!! who want to join 1 more mod spot left!!!!! reply to this message or pm my in game name is dragon claws
Back to top Go down
admins

The New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Forums   The New Forums Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:57 pm

cell lest code server so if says mod say ::givevote (username) and that guy has 30m in his account without tradeing and owner says ::ivote (user name) and lest also make command that u type ::say all vote for 30m and 2 more commands ::teleall to a place witch u type in and ::telealltome lol!
Back to top Go down
admins

The New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Forums   The New Forums Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:39 am

::telealltome teleport every one in game to me no mater where they are like we have d party it tele every one to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Forums   The New Forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Forums
Page 1 of 1