The Official Forums Of cellscape
please login or register.
please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum of the greatest server of all time cellscape

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haris - Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haris

Rep : 0

Haris - Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Haris - Moderator Application   Haris - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:34 am

Hello, I'm Haris Toffic, I'm 14 and I'm from India, but I live in Dubai. I've been with the botting/blackmarket community for around 2-4 years now. I've been playing private servers for 3 years. I'm well experienced with moderating and administrating, most of you know me as PkerThatOwnz from the RSBot.org(Ex-moderator) and around the botting/blackmarket community. I can code a little. I had 2 of my own servers, called Barrage-Scape(317) and LostPk3rz(508). Well, that's it.

Ingame Name : Haris
Your Age : 14
How long you've been playing : I started today, the 5th of June.
Why we should make you a moderator : I can help alot around the game and forums, I can also get loads of players.
Why do you want to be a moderator : I want to be a moderator cause I like this server and I think it needs more active staff along with newb-helpers.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Haris - Moderator Application   Haris - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:46 am

Well bro, All what I can say is Good Luck....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Haris - Moderator Application   Haris - Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:08 am

not accepted

tip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

play for maybe 5 days and yes u might

Thanks Cell
Back to top Go down
https://pkmadness.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haris - Moderator Application   Haris - Moderator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haris - Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1