The Official Forums Of cellscape
please login or register.
please login or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum of the greatest server of all time cellscape

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Humongofrog for admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Humongofrog

Rep : 1

Humongofrog for admin Empty
PostSubject: Humongofrog for admin   Humongofrog for admin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:09 am

Hey guys it humongofrog
Ingame name: Humongofrog
How long have you been playing: About 5 or 6 weeks now i dont really keep track but ever since the third day of v1 so whenever that was
Why should we make you admin: Well i got 2 ppl playing this server and i have played it for a long time helping people and such.
Why do you want to admin: well im not gonna lie, i want to spawn stuff but i also want to help people more and i think admins are alot more respected then mods.
Do you have any pictures: umm no im sorry i do not but most will agree that i have played awhile and i do help people.

Thanks

Humongofrog afro
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Rep : 4

Humongofrog for admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humongofrog for admin   Humongofrog for admin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:40 pm

Well man, Like 2 Days ago, I've heard you said that Cell is A Bad Guy, And you said that he can't even add good staff, Well, Your wrong, But I don't Guess that you will get Promoted to Admin as well, Its Cell's Choice..

~Mike
Back to top Go down

Humongofrog for admin
Page 1 of 1